July 16, 2012

Leftover pieces


Always wonder what to do with all these leftover pieces for other projects? The papers are too nice to throw away, so what can you do? Well, I always use my leftovers for some cards that I keep on hand. Here is a little sample...


My card base is 5 /2" by 4 1/4" cocoa cardstock with a fold on top. Leftover squares that I had from another project are used here. One 2 1/2"x2 1/2" design paper piece, two 2"x2" design papers and two 1 1/2"x1 1/2" design paper and two 1"x1" cardstock.
I stared with a 1"x 5 1/2" strip of colonial white cardstock centered in the middle of the card. I arranged my paper squared around it and placed a Cricut cut out in the center of my biggest square. I stamped my flowers onto it and finished the card with a bow.
Insert a piece of white paper inside the card and you are done. Have fun using your leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment