November 30, 2012

Coffee with the Girls

Need a little coffee break? Never underestimate being properly caffeinated…. And the girl friends will agree on this one.

I stamped the girl friend image twice on pieces of white cardstock using StazOn ink (black). I colored in both of the images with watercolor pencils and gel pens (glaze and soufflé). To give it a little bling, I added to one image some pearls and sparkles. The second image was cut to a rectangular size and I rounded the corners. Finally I cut the first image out and adhered it with foam spacers to the rectangular one.

I cut a window in my card base in the size of my image with an extra 1/16” for clearance. I matted the colored pieces and adhered them thru the window on the card inside. I added some matching design paper and a little phrase on the front. I stamped the inside and the Happy Birthday sentiments in Cocoa ink.
Enjoy your Coffee Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment