July 17, 2013

Timeless and Classic

This is our last workshop card for the month of July. I timeless and classic card that will fit every occasion.


To finish up our experience with the "old fashion" wood-mounted rubber stamps we used one more time a stamp by "stamping with Judith". This grass image was stamped in olive ink from Close To My Heart on a piece of colonial white cardstock.

The embellishment seen was created with a medium sized glue dot and a string of hemp. 

I left the glue dot on the transfer paper and started rolling the hemp around a small pin in my hand. Once it reached half the size of the glue dot, I placed it center on the dot. 

The rest of the hemp was run around until the whole glue dot was covered.



After assembling the card I placed the dot onto the card and loosely fixed the end on a small glue dot covered with a rhinestone.

But before this finish touch we have to put the card pieces together... 

I used a white card base and centered a piece of design paper on it. next I assembled the three layers of cardstock. On top of the black cardstock is centered in the middle a piece of grey cardstock, followed by the stamped piece.

The whole assembly is raised with foam dots and placed in the middle of the card base. My little hand made embellishment is placed and this card is done. You can stamp a phrase or saying on the inside or leave it blank.

If you would like to make the July cards at home, please contact me for more information and how to get the set home. Stay tuned for more cards to come this month and don't miss our Card Workshop Class in August.... it will be "Berry" cute ...

No comments:

Post a Comment