August 27, 2014

A special kind of Gift Purse

I love this idea of a gift purse. Yes, it looks like a purse. It opens like a purse and you can hold it as a purse, but is is actually a gift.














It is made from one sheet of 12"x 12" paper, a small strip of cardstock, some brads and ribbon and a button to close your purse.

I put some tissue paper in it to fill out the space and there is a lot of space in it (See the picture on the right). You have room for a book, some sweets, make up or even just a plain gift card if you like. Wouldn't this be a surprise for someone special? Who like to give just a plain box? This is much more fun, don't you think?

Let me know if you are interested to learn how to make one of these gift purse. Starting in September I will offer multiple classes, so contact me for more information or check out the blog for more details in September....stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment