January 8, 2015

Winter Fun - Snowhaven Paper Pack II


Here is my second page of the "Snowhaven" page layout. 

This page has a few cute little extras to store more pictures on your page.


I used more paper of the "Snowhaven" paper pack (X7188B) for this page.
And again, remember while you might not have the cute little stamp set I used here "Frosty Fun" (D1611) you should get the  "Snowhaven Complements" (X7188C) and little "White Enamel Stars" (Z2010) instead. 

They are perfect for this layout.

For extra photo storage I added a "Memory Protector Flip Flap 3x4" (Z3027) to this layout. (Included in the kit you can buy from me!)

You simply attach the Flip Flap to your page protector, right over one of the four pictures on the layout. The adhesive is nice and strong and will hold onto the page with no problem.
Now you can add 2 more pictures...


I hope you like the layout. Let me know if you have questions or like to order the products used with this layout. I also have a kit available for this paper packet. With this kit you will be able to create both pages as shown here and in the previous post. The kit comes with all papers (pre-cut for you), all embellishments, flip flap and stamped images. Interested in ordering the set? well...let me know.

Stay tuned for more layouts to come.....and other cute items :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment