April 24, 2019

Card Class Project April - 1/4

Wouldn't you know, I skipped a week of Wednesday Card Making Class Projects, yep!!! I love that I can write my blog post in advance. I can pick a day and pre-write all of them, but it would be a good thing to remember to convert them from "draft" to "publish" right? LOL well I will try my best so here we go back on schedule:




Do you know that Close To My Heart has these wonderful books for scrapbook makers as well as card makers? If you like to find out more about them...Click Here
I used a pattern from the "Make it from your Heart Book -  Volume 4" (9044) for this card.

Materials needed:
- 1 cardbase 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and envelope
- 1 piece of Lagoon Cardstock 5"x
- 1 piece of design paper
- 1 piece of Lemon Cardstock
- 1 piece of white cardstock
- 3 coral sequins

First we stamped the ice cream cone on the white cardstock in "Pebble" ink from Close to My Heart. We used the same stamp and ink for the inside too.
The "Happy Birthday" phrase was stamped in Lagoon Ink. Color pencils were used to color the ice cream part of the cone. Not much, just a little color to make it stand out. We also used a glitter brush to go over the ice cream.

Place the lagoon paper about 1/4" from the left side of the base. Next adhere the design paper about a 1/4" from the right side. Adhere the Lemon and white cardstock together and raise with foam dots. Sprinkle the sequins on the front and don't forget a little doodling on the inside of this card.





No comments:

Post a Comment