Just a little note for someone who is a little under the weather. Make a splash and brighten someone's day with this cute card.
- 1 cardbase 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and envelope
- 1 piece of design paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- 1 piece of white cardstock cut with the Cricut at
- 2 boots cut with the Cricut from the Close To My Heart cartridge "Market Flowers"
- 1 rhinestone
- 1 "just a note" CTMH Wordfetti (B1652) stamp set
- 1 "feeling better" stamp
- 1 watercolor background stamp
Place the design paper in the center of your cardbase front and adhere. Stamp the watercolor background with light blue ink on the bottom of the white cardstock. Adhere the outline of the boots to the boot, place them on foam dots and place them on the white cardstock. Make sure the blue stamp will show a little on the bottom of the boots. Use a small stamp with drop like shapes to ad a few blue raindrops around the boots. Adhere the white piece to the center of the card front.
For the inside of the card, use light blue ink and the same watercolor stamp underneath your feeling better phrase. Ad a few extra lines and this card is done.