June 12, 2019

Card Class Project June - 1/4

Today we will have a closer look on the projects we made in our June card making class. But wait? What happened to the May projects you might ask?
Well, due to my little vacation time out I will show them after we looked at all the projects from June. I don't hold classes in the summer since most of my groups are out and about, so we will return in September with new projects. Until then, lets see June and then May, shall we?

The first card brings a little sunshine to someone who isn't feeling so well. The yellow background paper was just the right design for it. The paper is cut at 3 1/2"x 4 3/4".

Next I cut a piece of expresso cardstock at 3 1/2"x2" and adhered it to the design paper. I wrapped a piece of brown ribbon around both papers and tied a knot at the end. Now the whole piece is placed to the front of my card base.




The white cardstock is cut at 3 1/4" x 1 3/4" and I stamped my phrase in expresso ink. The beauty of our Close to My Heart acrylic stamps is that you can bend them on the block before you stamp. This way I got a little bow.

I cut yellow and brown sunflowers with my Cricut and cut the bottom parts of, leaving me with five pedals. I adhered the two together off-set and adhered them tucked under the white paper.

I used a golden glitter pen to add little dots and the inside doodles. Don't forget to stamp a phrase on the inside of your card.


No comments:

Post a Comment