August 30, 2019

Don't miss out on these - Last Chance

This summer was a crazy one. I had so many crafting projects planed that I wanted to try and needless to say they are still sitting on my desk. Beside the crazy weather here in Michigan we also had a little family emergency that throw my schedule off...but all things are well now and I am trying to get one thing at a time done.
Staring next week I will be back on schedule with new card ideas and techniques. Yes, my card making classes start up again so you will see a lot of new cards. I will also get back to the pages, but bare with me ;-)

So before the brand new Close To My Heart Idea Books will go live on September 1st I have a few things I like to show you before they retire tomorrow....oh, did I say books? Well, check back on Sunday to get all the new and exciting news, but let's have a last look on the current Seasonal Book with all the cute design papers, shall we? Sorry about the bad picture quality but I had most of them already packed in clear sleeves plus my camera is still not working

This is one of my favorite pack. The paper has so much potential and it is amazing what you can create with only one set. Here are my samples:










This is such a cute paper for a little girls layout isn't it? The wood like embellishments are stickers. Paper pack, matching cardstock and PML cards are still available while the sticker embellishments are sold out.
Same paper pack but this time a layout more for a teenager or adult:

And now you guessed it, same paper pack but this time a more masculine layout:

I know this is hard to believe, but all three layouts are made from the same paper pack "Sweet Girl". I do have one more just in case I haven't convinced you yet :-)

Double sided paper is just the best, right? So many different combinations. I used the workshop layouts to create these pages, but I tweaked them just a bit. I like to get more pictures on the pages and sometimes just one is not enough. So if you like the papers don't miss out on this paper pack. If you want to make it really easy, buy on of the workshop kits and you get everything you need. Oh and remember if you buy two workshop kits you will get the second one 35% off!


This one is so cute. Beside that it is perfect for wedding pages, it offers so much more. Here are only two samples you can make this this set. Both workshop kit layouts, but changed a little to add more pictures to it. 
This set still is available with all embellishments.

Oh this one is one of my favorite outdoor paper packs. Sadly the paper pack is already sold out, but the workshop kit is still available so are all embellishments, PML cards and cardstock.


Fells Like Home Paper Pack
This is a paper pack from the last seasonal book but there are still a few available for you. I love this set and especially when it came with the workshop kit. The layout and technique that was taught in the kits is awesome.

I did change the left side just a bit, but I am still in love with the color combo. I would have never put saffron and blush together but it works great. The workshop teaches you how to create the diamond shaped design on the right page too.



You can't never go wrong with pink and grey. Very elegant and timeless. If you are interested in this paper pack, make sure to order is right away because it wont be available after tomorrow.

Wonderful paper packs and great workshops kits. Make sure to check them out and order asap because after tomorrow at midnight they will be all retiring. Yes, all paper packs, stamps, embellishments etc. Ones they are gone they are gone for good and I had to get your call "Claudia, can you still get this for me?" and I have to tell you "I am so sorry, but No!".
All workshop kits that are still available for the "buy one get one 35% off" special can be found HERE!

Last but not least, one more day you can buy "Stories by Stacy" album kits for 35% off. This is an amazing deal and all book come with papers and embellishments. The cute little 4x4 books are only $8.95 each and they make great gifts for your crafty friends :-). Don't miss out on them. You can find all offers from the Stacy series HERE!
Have fun browsing and don't miss out on these pretty paper pack. See you soon...





No comments:

Post a Comment