October 24, 2019

Flash Sale Friday 25 Oct- Saturday 26 Oct



Out of the blue we are having a Flash Sale on our consultant websites... yeahhhhhh.... Starting Friday Oct 25th at 5:00 PM (EST) and the sale is ending on Saturday, Oct 26th at 4:59PM (EST)

You can find all products available for this sale on my website.....just click HERE!

A few quick information about the sale:
- Items are current and retired items and are only available in a limited quantity for the special sales price.
- Once the item sales out, the product will return to it's normal pricing.
- all orders from the sale quality for the Stamp Of the Month
- Don't wait to long! If you have it in your shopping basket doesn't guaranty you you got it. Only when you place the order all items in your cart are yours!!!!

Also, my apologies for not posting in the normal way. I promise this will be back on track by next week. Card Pictures are taken and I have to make the posts. Working on pages, but I have a few cute ones I made for a crop weekend from last week. I need pictures and will post them here next Friday and the best part, you can make these pages. Yes, you can recreate them since they are all coming to you in a workshop kit....awesome. So stay tuned and I'll be back next week on the regular Mon-Wed-Fri schedule. Thanks for you patience xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment