February 12, 2021

Tips & Tricks - Part 2 Adhesive and Adhesive Eraser

Today’s topic is adhesive and which one is the best for your paper crafting needs. It is hard to determine which adhesive is the best, because our needs for projects and our personal preferences are so different. What I can do is explain to you which adhesive will do what for you and which one you might want to have in your stack. There are many adhesives on the market and if you are using one for year and are happy with it, keep it :-) But if you struggled in the past to find the perfect one, maybe you need a little help to explore the different uses of them. I hope to be able to provide you with some more information in this short videos and that it will help along the way. 

No adhesive is perfect and they all have issues along the way, but we can minimize them and learn to take advantage of the “good” sides. Please feel free to contact me or leave a comment if you have further questions about adhesives.....and don’t forget to check out the one MAGIC TOOL that is a must have for every crafter ;-)

I have shared the video on my Facebook page so you can follow me there to keep up with them or if you are not on FB, find me on YouTube. Please give me a thumbs up if you like the video and subscribe to see more of them. Happy Crafting everyone




No comments:

Post a Comment