March 24, 2021

Friendship Card with Glossy Spray

 


Here is a fun new technique using our new glossy sprays. While these sprays are not made by Close To My Heart, they still match our colors incredibly well. I played here with “Cheddar Gloss Spray (Z3819)” which pairs great with our pewter and Sundance inks. 
I used a regular card base for this card. I cut a piece of white cardstock at 4” x 5 1/4” and sprayed it lightly with the cheddar gloss spray. I added a few sprinkles of pewter into the mix. After letting it sit and dry, I added my paper strips and stamped my phrases. I matted the piece with some grey cardstock before adhering it with foam dots to the card base. A few sequins and some decoration on the inside finishing this card off.
I will play with these gloss sprays more in the next few months. If you never tried them, do so. They are fun to work with. You have to shake the bottle well so the paint mixes with the white shimmer elements on the bottom of the bottle. Then spray away. Clean the nozzle when you are done and let the spray dry. It doesn’t take long and it leaves a beautiful shimmer behind. I will play with my greens and blues next, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment