August 7, 2021

A Very Special Birthday Card - Class Project



A very special Birthday Card - Class Project

This card included a little extra fold to make it just a bit more special. Super easy to creat but with a big wow effect if you ask me. Interested to see how this fold works and how this card comes together?


P.S.:

If you like the wood grain paper in the background of the card check this out: 

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14096&ci=18843


You will get a whole set of different wood grain styles in this pack (X8017) from Close to My Heart. Make sure to order by the end of August since this paper pack will retire ;-)


Video Link



This is card fold is a cute and simple way to make a hand made card even more special. I am sorry that the video doesn’t show you the complete construction of the card from the beginning, but for some reason my recording wasn’t working. But I think it will be still easy to follow. If you need more instructions or exact measurements, please feel free to contact me. In the video I showed you the think cuts that I used to cut out the butterfly. This set is still available while supplies last. You can find it in the online order section on my website...or use the link below Layered Butterfly Thin Cuts (CC52115) https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14914&ci=21685

No comments:

Post a Comment