March 29, 2022

“In Full Bloom” Cardmaking Workshop Project

 



I know I have said this many times, but this is one of my favorite paper collections from Close To My Heart so far. I know we have many and this one is no exception. I love the colors and designs of “In Full Bloom”. The card I made here today is one from the Workshop set and you can see how easy they are to make. At the end of the video are a few more pictures of the other cards in the set. Two a true to the workshop and one I alternated just a little ;-) 

The “In Full Bloom” Cardmaking Workshop comes with enough material to create 16 cards, 4 of each design. All card bases and envelops are included. You will also receive an workshop exclusive stamp and die-set. So even after you made all these wonderful cards, you have the stamps and dies to create more...Here is the set: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=16254


The “In Full Bloom” collections can be found here: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=In+full+bloom

Hit the subscribe button to see all new videos coming in the future and please give me Thumbs Up if you like this video. This will help me building my channel presents and it will tell YouTube to show you more of these kind of videos. Thank You for your time and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment