June 8, 2022

Card Making Class Project 4 - Sweet as Honey

 


A couple of months ago Close To My Heart introduced the super popular paper collection “Sweet as Honey”. It sold out in no time especially the “Sweet As Honey” cardmaking workshop. CTMH literally reordered the set 3 times and each time is sold out within an hour. 

Now, fast forward, they ordered a final 4th order and many of you where able to finally get your set of the kit. If you haven’t yet, there are only a few more workshop kits available. I love this set and beside the 4 designs you can make in the workshop there are endless possibilities to make more cards like this one….or use it for your scrapbook pages.

Sweet As Honey Workshop Kit:

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=16072

I hope you liked this months card projects. Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed this video and click on the subscribe button  to stay up-to-date. This will help me to grow my channel and it tells YouTube you like to see more of these videos.

Thank you so much for watching and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment