August 31, 2022

Star Shaker Card Tutorial - How to make the shaker part

 

Yes, these pretty star shaker think cuts will retire by the end of Aug 31st or while supplies last. I love mine and I use them for more than just shaker cards. Love the stitched frames they create and they are so perfect for my Christmas projects. 

Yes, the matching Acetate&Foam packs will also retire, but the dies work great on their own and you can always create your own shaker body...or just use a square behind it ;-)

Don't miss out and make sure to explore all other times that will retire from the 2021-22 core book....last day!

Here is a little tutorial to show you how I normally do mine….I recorded this a bit off the cuff so … sorry about the babbling LOL

Star Shaker Window Thin Cuts Z3871

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14273

Star Shaker Window Foam & Acetate Z4311

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14300

You can find both items and more shaker sets on my website www.ClaudiaHenderson.Closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment