October 21, 2022

Card Class October 2022 - Project 4

 

Here is our last card class project for October and again I use some of the sheet music paper to decorate the card front.

To make the card a bit more interesting I added a little faux closure to it. The poinsettia gets a little extra attention to make it look more 3-d. A little goes a long way, but this little detail brings it to life.

I used Close to My Heart cardstock in Cranberry and New England Ivy which are both retired but you can substitute them with Scarlett or Candied Apple and Pine. The design paper is from the “T’is the Season” collection and also a retired paper, but the new “Christmas Story” design paper will work too.

For more inspiration and to see all the new season products, check out the online Oct-Dec Idea Book from Close to My Heart right here:

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-catalog.aspx

If you enjoyed my videos, please hit the subscribe button and give me a thumbs up so YouTube know you like my content. Stay tuned for more crafting ideas to come. Thank you for watching xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment