December 22, 2022

Die-Cutting or Stamping? Which comes first?

 

Die-Cutting or Stamping? Which one comes first if you have a Stamp & Die-Cut set you want to use? How often did you ask yourself this questions. While I was working on my Christmas Cards for my classes this year I thought of this question I get asked a lot. Well this is a little run down of everything involved.

I will show you in a few steps how your die-cutting machine works and a few little tips on how to adjust if things don’t come out as planed. I will also show you two ways to do it including a quick and easy way to die-cut and stamp a whole lot of images at ones.

Enjoy watching and please let me know in the comments below what you think and which method you prefer. 

The stamp set I used in the video is still available including the die-cuts and if you are in look out for a great nativity set this is it:

Z8050 Unto Us A Child Is Born

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=17371

You can find more crafting supplies and ideas from Close To My Heart on my website:

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=271

No comments:

Post a Comment