February 18, 2023

Card Making with the new “Daisy,Daisy” Paper Collection from Close To My Heart


On Thursday I showed you a few images of the gorgeous scrapbooking workshop “Daisy,Daisy” from Close To My Heart and today we have a close look at the cards you can make with this set too. Yes, this workshop is including both. Love that you can use some of these little leftover piece we always have after finishing a layout and convert them into a beautiful card. 

Check out all the items that will come in the bundle kit. Everything is included beside your adhesive and a paper trimmer LOL. The stamp set and thin cuts are so pretty and you can get them individually if you like. I think I need both because you can never have to many flower stamps and this thin cut is just a must have.

Find more about this set and all the combos on my website, https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2302-daisy-daisy.aspx

#daisydaisy #closetomyheart #scrapbooing #cardmaking #thincuts #acrylicstamps #cards #flowerstamps #flowerthincuts #crafts #papercrafting #layeredflowers





No comments:

Post a Comment