March 28, 2023

National Scrapbooking Day - Change of Scenery Workshop CC32322

 We have so many Special to celebrate and I think we need to look a little closer into each special for the National Scrapbooking Day. There are 2 scrapbooking workshops, 2 card making workshops and 1 album workshop to choose from. Wow, now is the questions …What do I get? Right? 

I think my favorite from the scrapbooking sets is the “Change of Scenery Workshop Kit” CC32322. I just love the paper collection here and the stamp set. OMG so much you can do with this one and let’s face it, really beautiful outdoor papers are so hard to come by. See the layouts up close: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/product.aspx?sku=CC32322

Soooo……..Who has this set on their must have list?




No comments:

Post a Comment