July 6, 2023

CTMH “Cape Cod” Cardmaking Workshop


 I am sure you have heard about the CTMH “Cape Cod” paper collection by now, right? Well here are some more details about the set….this is the absolutely gorgeous Cardmaking kit. I love the stamp set! Great background stamps and phrases and I really like the dies that come along with it. Have a look at the cards you will be able to make and see what I will come up with all month long. Just check back here often ;-)

If you like this set as much as I do, don’t wait for it….interest is very high…..you can find this set on my website at https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=17932


#ctmh #CTMH #ctmhcapecod #ctmhcardmaking #ctmhcardmakingworkshop #cardmaking #cardmaking #cardmakingideas






No comments:

Post a Comment