November 10, 2023

A Gnome for All Season - Winter from Close To My Heart

 

I am sooooo excited about this new Gnome paper. We had the Gnome for all Seasons - Autumn and it too was so much fun to work with, but this one…OMG….love the color combos and the design paper selection. The stamp set alone has so much potential (did you see the sleigh?) and then there is the Gnome. Seriously, a gnome on skates? How cute is this. You betcha I ordered my bundle right on November 1 and I am so excited because it should be here by the weekend. Can’t wait to play with it. If you like to see more of the paper and the bundles, please check out my website https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2311-gnomes-for-winter.aspx

#ctmh #ctmhgnomeforallseasons #ctmhgnomeforwinter #ctmhworkshop

No comments:

Post a Comment