June 6, 2024

Using background stamps the easy way - Project 1


Video Link: https://youtu.be/Nu-Uw2Un8j4?si=_fW05vzVn3teiWpE

We all have scraps laying around and in this month’s class I thought I should use up some of mine. Sometimes with designing cards for a lot of ladies that will be coming to class is a bit tricky, because often I only have 2 maybe 3 sheets of design paper from one kind…. and I might need 2-3 more. So what do you do when you don’t have enough? Well, you cut them more strategically right? Yes and sometimes you just use all these wonderful scraps you have been stashing away. 

Today I am also taking advantage of one of my favorite ways to create a background, by using stamps that are design to create blotchy backgrounds.

Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments down below.

#ClaudiaHendersonSU #ClaudiaHendersonCreations  

No comments:

Post a Comment