January 7, 2015

Winter Fun - Snowhaven Paper Pack I



Happy New Year 2015 to all of you. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a save encounter of the new year. 


Welcome the wonderful Close To My Heart "Snowhaven" paper packet (X7188B)...

I am sure you have plenty of pictures from all the snow we had in the past few years, so why not put them in a winter wonderland layout?

This paper packet is perfect for this task. And while you might not have the cute little stamp set I used here..called "Frosty Fun" (D1611), you might think of getting the great "Snowhaven Complements" (X7188C) set instead. It is the perfect extra for this layout. I decorated the pages with some little "White Enamel Stars" (Z2010) and special extra photo storage on page II.


Let me know if you have questions or like to order the products used with this layout. I also have a kit available for this paper packet. With this pack you will be able to create both pages as shown here and in the next blog. The kit comes with all papers, pre-cut, all embellishments and stamped images. Interested, well let me know?

Make sure to stay tuned for the page II layout of the "Snowhaven" paper.

Order the "Snowhaven" page layout kit (includes two 12"x12" layouts) here...

No comments:

Post a Comment