March 29, 2012

How to get 9 years onto two page

                       
Confronted with the new Lucky challenge I first thought of our niece Alicia. These flower stamps should work great with her pictures. I went thru all the pictures I had taken over the years and realized, “They’ll never are going to fit onto two pages”. But then I thought, why not taking one or two pictures per year and make a collage of 9 years of growing up. The little booklet attached onto page two gave me even more room to put pictures and journaling in.

I stamped the little flower from the kit in blush, crème brulee and sweet leaf around the colonial white cardstock, alternating the colors. Next I used the outline stamp of this flower and stamp around in grey wool color. In both cases I used the second generation stamping technique to soften the colors. Now came the little tricky part…. Cutting around the flowers to create this great border… A little work… but worth it.


Watch me grow ... and ... grow 

No comments:

Post a Comment