March 31, 2012

How about 5 years in a boys life?

Naturally I couldn’t stop here. Our nephew Louis would protest big time. So I went thru 5 years of pictures and picket again one or two per year. Flowers can work with boy pages, but there I looked for something else. The greens in the paper as well as the two sides of the flower design papers work very well with a boy page as well. Instead of flowers I decided to go with kites. The kites are created with parts of the “Just for You” stamp set.
I love this idea of arranging multiple pictures of different years onto two pages. It shows the progress and change so nicely. Now all that’s left for me is to add some journaling…. And I guess in a few years I will have enough material to create a page for their sister Carlotta too…..

No comments:

Post a Comment