January 25, 2013

A French Connection




The last two weeks I introduced you to some wonderful ideas with a certain special french touch. I hope you enjoyed these unique gift ideas and decorations.

I used only a fraction of the Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge items and I still have so much more to try.

The "La Belle Vie" workshop kit was a wonderful inspiration for this OhLaLa experience. I can't believe how much I made and how much paper I still have left. The stamp set with the Eiffel tower, the bike and street light and those nice phrases is a great value that comes with the kit.
If you like what I showed you and you would love to purchase the kit, well you have until January 31st to get it! It will not be available after the 31st so don't think about it to long. Contact me if you like to order it or go to my website, click on the JOIN button (January Workshop) and order it online.   

You will love the kit.....OhLaLa....





No comments:

Post a Comment