January 23, 2013

OhLaLa ... what a surprise






 This is the last example I will show you from the La Belle Vie paper line. It is for sure one of my favorite once from the Fall/Winter Idea Book. 
With the help of the Cricut Artiste Cartridge I was able to cut out the bottom part of the box, the lip with a window cutout and and inside bottom to hold a yummy cupcake (or other goodies).




 Here you can see the open box and the inside bottom. I stamped a border around the window cutout and embossed it with clear powder.

The edge of the window was enhanced with the Close To My Heart stardust glitter glue.




A ribbon was wrapped around the box to hold the lid and bottom together. I created a little tag that could be thread on the ribbon to leave room for a little personal note.

No comments:

Post a Comment