March 6, 2013

A little Card Pouch - Part 1





My newest project for our monthly card club is this lovely little card pouch. We will create the pouch including 4 cards and envelopes (4x4). Don't you sometimes look for a little card that goes with a gift or present? Well this project will give you 4 wonderful choices packed in a wonderful pouch.


All papers used for this project are from the new Close To My Heart collection "CHANTILLY". I love this paper! The colors are just what spring and summer should look like. If you like to see more of this wonderful paper pack, check out the online Idea Book or contact me for more information.


Once you open the pouch, you will find on each side a compartment for two cards and envelopes. The 4x4 size cards fit in nicely. If desired, decorate the inside of the pouch with paper or stamping too.




 All envelopes were created from 5x7 envelopes that I had left. The Michigan humidity made them not usable for regular cards anymore, but perfect for this project.  

I used more of the "CHANTILLY" paper to make the flaps more interesting.





 All you have to do for now is round the corners on the flaps and your pouch and envelopes are done.

Stay tuned for the cards to go with it....

If you have questions regarding this project, please feel free to contact me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment