November 24, 2014

A Box for every occasion

Here are some other samples from my Craft Show attendance ...

I love these little boxes. They are just the right size for one cup of coffee for your Keurig coffee maker. I placed a pumpkin spiced coffee cup from my favorite coffee place, Door County Coffee, inside.

This little cute cup with saucer and spoon is from a "LawnFawn" stamp and die set. 

 Since we are so close to Thanksgiving I thought I need some more autumn decor on the box. A wrapped some ribbon (sorry I can't remember the word for this material) around it and attached two tags. 
One with a Thanksgiving greeting and the other with the "Love you a Late" phrase and room to write a personal note in it...




A little stocking stuffer or how about a little teachers gift? No matter how you gonna use them, they are cute little gifts.

I placed a mini BareMinerals lip gloss in them, just the perfect size for your purse.

This box is with a Christmas theme, while the flower on can be used for all sorts of occasions.




For the Christmas version I had my customers pick the color they wanted and I wrap everything up in the box.

The flower version seen here has a little window so you can see the lip gloss color without opening the box.

Want some of these for Christmas? Let me know! All items from the craft show can be ordered just as you like them...

No comments:

Post a Comment