November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Silverware Pocket Holders

How about dressing up your Thanksgiving table with some cute little pockets that will hold your napkin and your silverware? 


The cutlery set seen on top was my demo piece. The little tag can be used to place your guest name on it.

One of my customers ordered a big set for their Thanksgiving party and I changed the design just a bit.

Instead of the two green leafs I placed a green and brown leaf for decoration in the corner. I also added a little pumpkin to the front, just to make it more festive.

Now all my customer has to do is put the napkins and silverware inside and write the guests name on the tag....


If you would like to order some of these, please contact me! I will have post some Christmas versions here shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment