August 9, 2017

Warehouse Sale - New Products



Every Tuesday in August, Close to My Heart is opening a new Warehouse Sale for the week which lasts for 7 days or while supply lasts.

So make sure to CLICK HERE and see the newest items for sale this week.

Ordering is simple:

  • You can order direct from my website or
  • You can sent me an email if you prefer to pick your items up at my house (You'll save a little on shipping costs)

You can combine all Warehouse Sale items with the brand new Idea Book products in one shipping ;-) 

In case you haven't see the new Idea Book yet, well you don't know what you are missing. Here is a link to the new book online. If you like your own personal copy, contact me on how to get one!

Enjoy browsing the sale and make sure to check back next Tuesday for more new sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment