September 18, 2019

Every Little Thing Class Projects for September


Yeah, the Card Making Classes are back and this month we were working with the beautiful "Every Little Thing" paper pack from Close to My Heart and the Stamp of the Month for September.

I really love this paper and the colors. Our new "Wisteria" and "Julep" inks are so pretty. Don't know which one is which? Well, the "Wisteria" is a nice purple/lilac color which you can see best on the cardstock samples on the two cards on the right. The "Julep" is a wonderful green and it is our color of the year, so only available until next August!

This month we created the four cards you see in the picture above. Many of the phrases on the outside and this inside of the cards came from the Stamp of the Month set "Random Act Of Kindness" (S1909). Oh this set has so many wonderful phrases you don't want to miss it. You can buy the set individually or with a qualifying order you can get it for just $5.

Believe me, you can never ever have to many stamp sets with phrases! These are the ones I hang on to as long as I have room in my office LOL.



There are so many different products going along with the "Every Little Thing" set that I can't list them all here. So if you like to see the other papers from the set and all the beautiful embellishments, click on the "Every Little Thing" phrase and you can find them all together. I will introduce you to each of the cards individually during the next 4 Wednesdays so you can see more of the paper collection. For those who love to make cards the new Idea Book valid until October 31st has a beautiful card making kit included with the "every Little Thing" papers. Stamp set and die included. I just say butterflies....stay tuned to see the kit next week and more cards to come.

Last but not least a big "Thank You" to Kristine Tanase who's card creations were an inspiration to these ones I made. I tweaked them a little bit but never-the-less some of these were her idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment