September 4, 2019

New and exciting Close to My Heart Cricut News

Finally a few words about our new Cricut corporation. 
Yes, Cricut and Close to My Heart joining the forces. 


Cricut started to discontinue making physical cartridges this year and this would also involve our Close to My Heart cartridges. While we still have a few in stock, all others will now be available only online, meaning digital. (You will need a Cricut Explore or newer!)
All new cartridges that will be released in the future will also be only available as a digital version. As you might have seen already, neither the new "Core Idea Book" nor the "Seasonal Book Sep-Oct" contain any new cartridges. The reason being, Close to My Heart and Cricut started a new affiliation program which allows our Close to My Heart customers to order the new cartridges direct at Cricut including all other tools and products you might need. Yes, the new cartridges are only available through a special link from us consultants. 


 So how do you order these now?
All exclusive cartridges from Close To My Heart will only be available through a special link! The link will transfer you directly to the Cricut shop. If you already have logged in before at the Cricut shop, use your login info otherwise sign up and start shopping. Yes, you can shop everything else in the shop including the exclusive cartridges, but you will only be able to see the CTMH cartridges by using the special link! Sounds complicated but actually it isn't and here is why:

While you are at my Close To My Heart website browsing through all the new and exciting products :-), go to the main page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the little Green Cricut icon right next to the Facebook symbol. 
Log in and look for the CTMH cartridges. While you are there, add some matts or pens and anything else you might need too. ;-)

If this is still to complicated, click on the Cricut section here on the left side in the blog or click HERE.

I think the easiest way is here at the blog or anytime you are on my CTMH website and you see the little Green Cricut icon click on it. If you have questions, please let me know I am happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment