January 16, 2021

Have you seen my Close To My Heart package?

 


Good morning everyone,

I hope you all are well. I just want to give you a quick update in case you are wondering where your Close To My Heart orders are. 
With the amazing amount of orders placed before Christmas, during Box Week Sale and from the new Jan-Feb book that went live on January 1st, the warehouse team is working overtime to process this incredible volume of orders. I just checked and they are shipping orders today that were placed January 4th! I know this is not your normal turnaround time for orders and I just want to ensure you, behind the scenes they are working super hard to catch up. Beside getting the packages out the door, the next hurdle is FedEx. Like everyone else these days involved in shipping, they are in overdrive mode too and behind with deliveries.
So please be patient. I, like you am waiting for orders placed about 2 weeks ago. 
If you have questions about your orders please contact me. In the meantime, if you need anything right away, contact me and I see if I can help you up with things I have here.
Thank You so very much for your business and support and for your patience!
You package will be arriving soon. Hugs ...


No comments:

Post a Comment