January 20, 2021

Perfect Match Special from Close To My Heart

 Welcome to the "Perfect Match" Special. I know we are having so many specials this month but "Hey" isn't that great and what else can we do right now ;-)


The Perfect Match special is all about hearts and pretty colors. Yes, you can use it for your Valentines projects, but it is so much more. The designs and colors will go along with so many other projects and occasions. Like always there are more bundles available for this special so click HERE to see them all.

If you like to see all current special and how long they will be available in one quick overlook, then check out the left side on my blog and scroll down to Monthly Specials. Even if I don't get around to post more details about these specials, I do try to update them there right away. Plus each one has a link which takes you to the website were you can find more information, or just email me :-)

I know the month started with lots of post about special etc, but I am working in the background on new card ideas and pages .... so stay tuned I will be posting more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment