May 1, 2021

Close To My Heart May-June Idea Book Walkthrough


Welcome to the brand new May-June Mini Idea Book from Close To My Heart. Yes, it has been already 2 months from the last book. Enjoy new paper packs, stamps, dies, workshops and so much more.

For the next 2 months you can enjoy the paper collections

- Hillside Cottage

- Stars & Sparklers

- You are Enough (national scrapbooking month set)

Enjoy  the walkthrough and let me know if you have questions. You can find the Idea Book online on my website at

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-catalog.aspx


This is also the place you can order any of our CTMH products. If you like to see a more detailed look of the “You are Enough” paper pack and the different bundles, check out the video I made of it a few days ago. You can find it right here on my YouTube Channel.


CORRECTION!!! The Cricut Machine you need to use our digital cartridges are CRICUT EXPLORER or newer like Air, Maker etc....the Cricut Expression will not work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment