May 10, 2021

How to get your Shimmer Brush started!

 Have you ever tried a Shimmer Brush? 

If not, you need to try it because there is no better way to add some extra sparkle and shine to your projects. Close to My Heart offers them in a variety of colors, but it you are new to them, start with the Clear Shimmer Brush (Z3293)

Shimmer Brush Colors..... click here

Clear Shimmer Brush (Z3293)..... click here

and if you recently bought one or have one sitting on your desk and you can't seem to get it to work, well let me show you in this quick little video how you get the shimmer going.


I hope this little instruction and the few tips on how to not get covered in shimmer glitter yourself ;-) will help. These brushes are really a great and inexpensive tool to have. If you like this video and love to see more, then please subscribe to my channel and give me a thumbs up. You can also follow me on Facebook if this is easier for you.... Crafting With A View!


No comments:

Post a Comment