July 28, 2021

Convention 2021 and Color of the Year 2022

 


Close to My Heart is currently holding their 2021 Convention. Yes it is virtual and for me the first time in over 12 years I am able to attend. Yeah!!!! Lot’s of new and exciting things coming your way and while I am waiting for day 2 to start let’s do some brainstorming. Yes, I can’t reveal any details about all the new and exciting things to come, but let’s play a little guess game.

What do you think will be the “Color of the Year 2022”? Comment below and maybe snap a picture of an item containing your color pick. I love to hear what color you can think off. All I can say ....it’s pretty ;-)
If you are on Facebook, join our conversation there...

Check back here often for more news, sneak peeks and more coming your way.
#ctmhconv2021

No comments:

Post a Comment