July 28, 2021

Floating Stripes Card - Class Project


 Floating Stripes 

Here is another fun card and great technique to use up some of your scraps. I had leftover pieces from  a card I designed for my card making class (this card will come up at a later time) and happen to get a design tutorial from Splittcoaststampers using stripes of papers and a sheet of acetate.

I adhered the strips to my acetate sheet and raised it with foam so it appears to be floating on the card. The nice thing is that the foam is hidden beneath the strips ;-)

Isn't this a fun project? If you like to see a video for this technique....let me know


P.S.:

Do you like the wood grain paper in the background of the card check this out: 

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14096&ci=18843


You will get a whole set of different wood grain styles in this pack (X8017) from Close to My Heart. Make sure to order by the end of August since this paper pack will retire ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment