September 1, 2021

The new Seasonal Sep-Oct and the Annual Core Book 2021-22 from Close to My Heart are here

 
Here they are and they have so many wonderful new products in them. If you haven't seen the books yet, you can either check back a few posts here and see my virtual walk through of both of them... or... you can see the books online and browse there.

Here is the link to the online version: View Catalog | Close To My Heart

If you have question please feel free to contact me. Also a little heads up... at the ports in California there are still many ships locked up in customs and waiting for processing. You might say so? Why does this effect me? Well, many of our products come through these channels and while our stamps are all made in house, the thin cuts for example come from overseas.

This means while you might be able to get your acrylic stamp sets right now with no problem, the sets with thin cuts might be on backorder or not here at all. But luckily we are getting notifications almost every day that backorder products are in. So if you see something and you can't find it online that's maybe why. Just be patient and contact me to see where things are standing. I know I am as excited as you are and while we as Makers often get the chance to play with all these goodies ahead of the release of the new book, well in this case we are sitting in the same boat and patiently awaiting things to come in.

But we have already a lot of products in the warehouse and just the past 2 days we got a lot more of the new Sep-Oct book in, so take your time to stroll through the books and when you are ready let me know ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment