December 26, 2021

Close to My Heart - Boxing Week Sale 12/26 - 12/31

 


Boxing Week Sale 12/26-12/31
Close out the year with some amazing savings from the Close To My Heart Boxing Week sale! This sale offers incredible deals each day from December 26 through December 31. With new offers posted daily at 2:00 am (EST) and expiring at 1:59 am (EST) the following day. The Boxing Week sale provides an excellent opportunity to save on your favorite products, a selection of retired products, and an exclusive stamp bundle that will be available each day of the sale!
Sale prices are on a while supplies last base and are only available on my website during Boxing week. All sales count toward earning VIP Bank Credit and the Stamp of the Month at the discounted price. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, otherwise enjoy the sales coming and find them on my website here



No comments:

Post a Comment