December 1, 2021

Close to My Heart - December Specials

 Wow, where did the time go? I cannot believe it is already December, can you? Here is a little summary of all specials going on this month and some will continue into January and February. You can find all Specials on the right bottom side of the blog here too.

So let's see what is on the special menu for this month, shall we?

Stamp Of The Month for December


Stamp of the Month | Close To My Heart







Merry Making 


Merry Making | Close To My Heart






Smitten


Smitten | Close To My Heart






Deck the Palms


Deck the Palms | Close To My Heart






... wow that's a lot, right? But here are a few ongoing specials too:

Remember Today, a cute calendar kit or you can use kit to create layouts 

Remember Today | Close To My Heart

January Album Retreat, learn new techniques and create stunning layouts for an entire album.

January Album Retreat | Close To My Heart

VIP Flower Shop Card Box, due to the high demand we got extras in and this special is extended until Dec 31.

VIP Flower Shop Card Box | Close To My Heart

VIP Hip Hip Hooray Workshop, another cute workshop specially designed for out VIP's. Not a VIP yet? Well, have a look and see how much you can gain with a VIP membership from Close to My Heart. Contact me if you have questions.

VIP Hip Hip Hooray Workshop | Close To My Heart

VIP Membership Be a VIP | Close To My Heart

I know, can Close To My Heart make it even more difficult for you ...LOL... so many specials to choose from. Please let me know if you have questions and enjoy browsing the specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment