January 28, 2022

Craft With Heart - Subscription Program from Close to My Heart

During all this craziness in the past two years, I have started to do a few more craft projects at home. One was a monthly crochet club. For a year, I got a monthly package with yarn and instructions to create three crochet squares which ended up in a beautiful Afghan for our living room. 

It was so much fun to learn new crochet stitches and techniques and to see something beautiful coming together. Well, you might ask, what has crocheting to do with paper crafting? It is something creative but more, I really loved the monthly challenge to it. And this is where I bring you back to my paper crafts.

Did you know that Close To My Heart has two subscription programs available? No? Yes, we have a subscription box for card making and scrapbooking and today I like to introduce you to the scrapbooking one. 

After I had so much fun with the monthly crochet kits, I decided to join our monthly scrapbooking program and challenge myself to use the pages for my projects I am working on this year. 

"Craft With Heart" Scrapbooking subscription comes in a 4-month or 12-month subscription! If you sign up for the 12-month you pay no shipping costs and you get a coupon for 30 free photoprints.

You receive a box 3x a year containing 4 months' worth of double page layouts. Each month you get to make 2 double page layouts, so a total of four 12x12 pages. Here is a look at the 

January pages:

Everything you see above beside the pictures is included in the set and even your page protectors come with it. Die cuts, papers and embellishments all is ready to go and putting it together is so easy. The best part for me, I can change these sets up in any way I want. Adding more photos, changing a layout no problem. Follow me along this year and see how I will use these cute layouts to go along with my pictures. Even better, sign up yourself and find out how much fun they are. Let's scrapbook together! Each month we will finish a double page layout together. So, who is in with me???? 
For more information, please go to my website and join me.
Here are some pictures of the first four months of 2022 (January is seen above):

February Layouts:

March Layouts:
April Layouts:

Comment below if you have questions or email me! Looking foward to crafting with you. Check back here for more pictures to come or follow me at Facebook and catch some live/ videos.







No comments:

Post a Comment