January 21, 2022

“Sweet Little Things” Card- Stamp of the Month - Jan 2022 Project 3

 


Sweet Little Things - Stamp of the Month January (S2201)


This is the first Stamp Of The Month for January 2022. Close to My Heart offers one special stamp set each month and it comes with a special discounted price for you. You can get this set for just $5 (as a VIP customer you can get it for FREE) when you order is $50 or more. It is also available for regular purchase but only until January 31.


I love this set because it reminded me of Winnie the Pooh and I think there is a lot of potential in this set. There will be more cards coming with this set so make sure to check back or better subscribe to my channel so you wont miss any.

This card comes with a little twist just to make it more interesting. Let me know what you think.

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment