August 26, 2023

CTMH Sep-Oct 2023 Idea Book Preview-Part 1


Today I’ll give you a little preview of our upcoming Close To My Heart Idea Book for Sep-Oct 2023.

You will be able to see the entire book online starting September 1. This new Idea Book will be available until October 31. Like with many of our books, all products in this book will retire after Oct 31 or last while supplies last.

Please remember, some products are in high demand and might run out before the end  of the life span of the book.

I mentioned in the video our Maker and VIP programs.  Both of these are excellent opportunities to take your crafting hobby to a new level. If you are interested in finding out more about these programs, please let me know or drop me a comment and I will get back to you. I am happy to answer all questions you might have.

Maker: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/join.aspx

VIP: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/vip.aspx

Enjoy todays walk through and check out part 2 plus the Essential Book Preview.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment