August 2, 2023

Gnomes for Autumn Close To My Heart Special & New and Retiring Colors

 



Here is a quick look at the new paper collection from Close To My Heart “Gnomes for Autumn”. This paper is available from August 1 until September 30 or while supplies last. It is one of my favorite fall color papers right now. The Gnomes for Autumn- Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cut Set  (CC72318) is another favorite right now. Great for all projects cards, pages or 3-D projects. While I will be coloring these off camera (pssst….using some new products that can’t be revealed until September 1 😊) you will be able to see them on the pages I am working on. Stay tuned for a more detailed video where I can show you the layouts I created with this set.

Today I am giving you a quick look at the paper pack and the new and retiring colors….

“A Gnome for All Season - Autumn” is the new Special from CLose To My Heart starting on August 1, 2023. The paper packs and workshops available in this set as well as the stamp and thin cuts can be found right here:

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2308-gnomes-for-autumn.aspx

As of the instruction guides for both workshops, the cardmaking and scrapbooking workshop are right on top for you to download for FREE. Just use the link above and it will be the first thing to see when you scroll down.

All New Colors are also available starting today. 
Ink Pads, Re-Inkers of the retiring and new colors are here: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Category.aspx?CatalogID=234

and Cardstock packs can be found here: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Category.aspx?CatalogID=216

No comments:

Post a Comment