April 30, 2024

Good Bye Close To My Heart and Welcome to Stampin’Up!

 

Good evening everyone, today I am saying Good Bye to a company I had the pleasure working for the past 14+ years, Close To My Heart. I will miss every bit of it, but I am also thrilled to start a brand new crafting adventure with Stampin’Up!.  Starting tomorrow, May 1 my new website will be 

ClaudiaHenderson.stampinup.net

In my new online store you will be able to buy all the goodies Stampin’Up! has to offer as well as the remaining products that were planed to go live in May from CTMH.… BUT … hold before you jump on the computer here are a few things you need to know before you try to order.

1. You can only order these products if you had an active email address with CTMH until March 2024 or if you are a former CTMH maker/SU demo.

2. You need to sign up an account with Stampin’Up! using this particular email address!

3. This is the first product release and a few more will follow, including a Gnomes for Summer, but all products are limited and ones they are gone there will be no reorders!!! Ink Pads and Cardstock might be the first to sell out and as you all know the thin cuts are also in high demand.

Here is a link to a digital catalog so you can see what products will be in the product store of my website on May1 and here is a shopping link for you as well https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2299332 . You can order starting May 1, but you can sign up your account ahead of time if you like which will help you in the morning getting your CTMH products checked out fast.

Digital Catalog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wx4azcLXW51EJUR4dOK-F3_kPPWt_zT9/view?usp=drivesdk

If you have questions or problems when you try to order, let me know! I am looking forward to crafting with you again soon. Have a wonderful day ❤️

#craftingwithaview #claudiahendersoncreations #stampinup

No comments:

Post a Comment