May 1, 2024

Welcome to a new Adventure

Good morning crafty Peep’s,

It is May 1st, 2024 and I started my new crafting adventure with Stampin’Up!. I hope you will join me on this new journey where we will explore new papers, stamps and so much more.

I am currently updating my social media sites and while the important links are updated ( well at least I hope they are LOL) I will be changing everything else in the next few days. So please be patient with me. All posts will be current but some links in the blog might still need some updating.

If you like to shop the exclusive CTMH products available through Stampin’Up! or any Stampin’Up! products from the new Annual Catalog May 2024 - April 2025 please hope over to my new website at

ClaudiaHenderson.stampinup.net

I appreciate your support❤️ If your order total before SH&tax will be under $150 please use this link:     https://www.stampinup.com/?hostcode=PPDTM6XM 

Remember the exclusive CTMH are only available to former customers and makers, so if you can’t add them to your order contact me!

Last, I will change the face of this blog too and give it a new look, so next time you are back here it might look different, but it will have the same content.

Thank you all so much and lets start our new adventure and get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment