September 15, 2024

A twist on cards with the Stampin’Up! Boho Beach Kit











I talked so often about the Stampin’Up! Kits that I thought I show you how I changed mine just a bit. Beside the 8 beautiful cards you can make with this set you can always add a bit of cardstock and get even more out of them. The card bases come printed on both sides and I used one of these to cut in 4 equal pieces. Adding my own cardbases to it and using a few embellishments from my stash. The stamps and one ink color come with the set. It’s called Boho Beach (162418) and is a lot of fun to play with….see the 2 min quick video….give them a try, they are really great and make the perfect gift for a crafting friend 😊



See more kits like this  at https://www.stampinup.com/categories/shop-products/other-products/kits-collection?demoid=2299332

These are the stamps included in the set: 



No comments:

Post a Comment